İş təcrübəm haqqında (ətraflı)
5 ildən artıq
Center for Law, Economics, and Finance of GWU Law School, Washington DC
Research assistant (07.2016/11.2016)
• Conducting legal researches on regulation capital markets and deal-makings;
• Preparing legal Memos and briefs.
Garant Holding LLC, Baku Azerbaijan
Senior Lawyer, (04.2012/05.2015)
• I was responsible for legal aspects of corporate matters: merger and acquisition transactions; draft/amend corporate documents of company and all companies owned by Garant; representation of company in relation to the state bodies.
• Legal consulting on migration, contract, licensing and customs regulations.
• Worked on legal matters of international business transactions and international project financing projects conducted by the company.
• Drafted internal legal documents of Holding and companies owned by Holding.
• Drafted contracts/agreements, amendments to agreements; review/revise contracts/agreements/MOU and verify accordance with laws of Azerbaijan; conducted contract/agreement negotiations; Articulated legal risks of contractual terms and covenants.
• I have a great deal of experience working with big international companies, such as Trump Organization, Mace Group, Mixity Design Ltd, Servotel Corporation, Stadler Rail, Hakkasan Group during the course of my employment with Garant Holding LLC. I have an experience working on transnational license, franchise, construction, joint venture, P/S transactions.
Professor's fellow at American University Washington College of Law Washington DC
• Legal research;
• Drafted legal briefs, memos.
Grata Law Firm (Azerbaijan, Baku)/ Azerenergy OJSC (Azerbaijan, Baku)
• Consulting on corporate matters and incorporation of legal entities; drafting corporate documents of legal entities; conduct translation and notarization of corporate documents; representation of client companies in relevant public bodies; working on legal memos;
• Consulting on visa, work permit and resident permit matters under Azerbaijani law; drafting visa and filing migration documents; representing client companies in State Migration Service Office;
• Providing legal assistance on projects;
• Legal research and writing.
• I also worked as a lawyer for Azerenergy OJSC and was responsible to contract matters: Drafting/review/revise of contracts/agreements (such as non-disclosure, P/S agreements, labor, supply, amendment to agreements, loan agreements) between the company and foreign public or private companies; providing legal advice and conduct legal documentation on financial operations, transaction related to international credit rating; providing legal support on commercial cases; working with international financial institutions. I had a great opportunity to work with international organizations and companies such as Asian Development Bank, Credit Suisse, Moody's Corporation, Standard & Poor's, Mitsubishi Heavy Industry, EBRD, BNP Paribas et c. My work also included legal research and consulting on foreign bond issuance, international acquirement and merger transactions, foreign direct investment, dispute settlement.
GOPA Consultants/World Bank (Azerbaijan, Baku)
Interpreter and assistant of team leader
• Performed oral interpretation functions in official meetings
• Translated projects from English into Azeri and vice verse
Adisad Law Firm, Baku, Azerbaijan
• Drafted memorandums on legal issues and trends
• Conducted legal research on civil and family matters
• Prepared court applications and other necessary documents
Korean International Cooperation Agency, Baku, Azerbaijan
Program Officer, (03/2009- 06/2009)
• Revised agreements and Memorandum of Understandings between the agency and government agencies
• Conducted meetings and discussions with governmental agencies;
• Conducted oral interpretation and translations as needed;
Turkey Petroleum Overseas Company, Baku, Azerbaijan
Technical assistant, (04/2008 – 03/2009)
• Researched on oil and gas issues under supervision of technical manager;
• Prepared monthly reports for the Ankara office of TPAO;
• Prepared Milestone Diagram on the projects that company participated;
• Implemented other tasks given by the country and technical managers;
• Translated news articles from Azeri into English
American Councils (ACCELS / ACTR) – Flex (Future Leaders Exchange), Baku, Azerbaijan
Program Recruiter, (08/2007 - 01/2008)
Təhsilim haqqında (ətraflı)
George Washington University Law School, Washington, DC , (2015-2016)
LL.M., Business, Finance, Securities Law
American University Washington College of Law,
Washington, DC, (2012-2013) LL.M., International legal studies (specialized in commercial law)
Baku State University, Baku, Azerbaijan – 2007
B.A., International Law